Just like that - 2019 is here, and it is an exciting year for many. If you got engaged over the Christmas period – 2019 could be the year to tie the knot, so it’s time to put down the decorations, turn off the Christmas music, and plan your wedding!
According to a recent survey, the average time couples take between their engagement and wedding is 15 months, but if you are eager, this is the blog for you! We will take you through our tips to ensure you get that dream wedding, fast.
Weddings are expensive, right? This is a huge limit to many people. Don’t forget, here at The Mount Rooms you can get married in pure luxury and elegance in a stunning modern hotel just off the welsh coast for an affordable price.
Here are our tips to plan a wedding in 12 months:
- Choose your date (This can be random, or a date that means something special to you)
- Select your budget (Keep in mind prices for deposits that are needed to secure dates)
- Do a draft guest list, so you can inform your venue
- Check your venue has your dates available & book
- Book photographer (Do research first, check out their website and social media!)
- Book in dates for flowers, cars, DJ, hair/make up and any other extras you want
- Purchase wedding rings (Allow time for resizing and personalisation)
- Choose your bridal party
- Get your dress/suits
- Order invites/ Save the dates (Keep in mind printing sites such as Zazzle & Vista Print)
- Look for bridal party dresses/suits
- Plan stag/hen party
- Book your Honeymoon
These are basic steps to apply to your wedding planning, you may require more due to adding extras!
If you would like more information on our packages, don’t be shy! Drop us an email - email@example.com OR give us a bell on 01446 370145